Each year the Alumni Association gives a number of scholarships and awards to NSER students. The current scholarship list is shown here. However this list may change so check back to see what the scholarship list is currently.
1 – $1,000 Alumni Scholarship: Bruce and Leah Whipple Memorial (details)
2 – $1,000 Alumni Scholarship (details)
3 – $750 Alumni Scholarship (For NON University applicants)
Only those that are going on to a NON University program can apply. This would include technical, technology, trade or private educational programs. (details)
4 – $250 Alumni Award: Carlee Carney Memorial Scholarship (details)
5 – Frances Wilson Stewart Memorial – NSER Alumni Scholarship ($500) (details)
6 – Dr. Jerry Wilson Memorial – NSER Alumni Scholarship ($1,000) (details)
7 – Frances B. McKenzie Memorial – NSER Alumni Scholarship ($700)
Established in honour of Frances B. McKenzie, long-time teacher at Meadows Elementary School, Sunny Corner by Dr. Thom McKenzie. To be given to a graduate with “expressed interest in a career in public school teaching.”
8 – Dr. Thom McKenzie Award – NSER Alumni Scholarship ($1000) (New 2017)
Established by Dr. Thom McKenzie, Professor Emeritus, School of Exercise and Nutritional Sciences, San Diego, California. (1962 NSER graduate) To be given to a graduate with “expressed interest in a career in physical education, physical activity promotion, public health, or recreation.” The study may be within a university or a non-university program. (details)
9. Dr. Frank and Irene Wilson Memorial – NSER Alumni Scholarship – this year $5,000 (details)
10. $1,000 Abigail E. Hubbard Memorial Award (details)
11. Natalie Harris Memorial – NSER Alumni Scholarship $2,500 per year. (details)
12. Frances Walsh – NSER Alumni Scholarship $1,000 (details)
Tips for Applying
- You need the latest copy of your course marks
- You will need to do a write-up explaining why we should select you as a scholarship winner. You should do this write-up before you start completing the application and then copy and paste your write-up in the space provided.
- Do NOT skip any part of the application information
- If you are unsure what to do then Contact us HERE.
Click HERE to apply